www.kenari.ge - online store where the product on the site is sold.
The parties to the agreement shall be guided by the law of obligations, other laws and legislative acts of Georgia and the agreed agreement when regulating the relations. The provider has the right to make changes to the www.kenari.ge service at any time.
Goods and Procurement
The product page indicates the estimated time of delivery of the product which may change for reasons independent of the company. In case of delay in delivery of the product for the time specified on the site, the customer will be provided with information by e-mail. Regarding the estimated delivery date by mail. The user fills in all the necessary parameters of the contact lens according to the recipe (if necessary) and takes responsibility for the correctness of the parameters of the ordered product. The purchase of the product is considered confirmed after filling in all the parameters of the contact lens, as well as after filling in the data required for registration (name, surname, address, contact number) and making the payment.
Each product on the site indicates prices in the national currency, including VAT. Kenari.ge reserves the right to change the prices of the product without prior notice. If the supplier changed the price after the service recipient placed the order and paid the cost, then the supplier is obliged to deliver the product to the customer at the price that was reflected at the time of placing the order. The recipient of the service has no right to claim compensation for the price difference.
Terms and conditions of delivery
The purchased product will be delivered within the timeframe indicated on the product page, except in exceptional cases given in the item "Goods and Procurement". Product delivery fee is set by the supplier and may be changed by the carrier company as the terms change.
The customer can request cancellation of the order and refund. The customer should contact the supplier at the phone number - 032 2 30 79 50 and provide the order details: number, name, surname and reason for cancellation. Order will be canceled and refunded if the order has not already been sent to the customer's address or an individual order has not been placed with the manufacturer.
Return of goods
Sold goods are returned only in case of factory defect. All purchased products will be checked before shipment, but if the customer finds a factory defect within one day after receiving the goods, contact the company in writing by e-mail. E-mail email@example.com and provides information about the order and defect.
In case of contact lens - the customer must return the defective product together with the original packaging (blister, box). The company reserves the right to offer the customer an additional way to determine additional details to determine the presence of a defect before using the product. Kenari.ge contacts the manufacturing company, provides information on the rotten product and sends it for expertise. After receiving the conclusion provided by the manufacturer, the relevant measure is taken. If a manufacturing defect is found, the supplier is not obliged to return the money for the defective product, but only to replace them with a new one with the same characteristics.
If the manufacturer's examination reveals that the product was not defective and the conditions of use and maintenance were violated while consuming it, then the supplier is not obliged to replace the product and the customer is obliged to pay the examination costs.
In case of sunglasses and optical glasses - the product can be returned within 3 days after receiving the glasses, and exchange - within 7 days after receiving the glasses. Return / exchange request The customer should send it to our e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org and then detailed information on how to make the exchange or return act is provided. The customer must return the product to its original condition and all the documents that accompanied the product. Otherwise no return or exchange will take place. In the event of a defect, the model is abandoned and examined, after which, if the model is found to have a factory defect, the amount will be reimbursed or exchanged for a new model, based on individual negotiations. If the defect is not factory-made, there will be neither a refund nor a replacement with a new model.
In case of product return, the money will be returned to you - 5 banking days.
After registering on the site, your data is stored on our site database and is accessible only to the Kenari team. Data transfer to someone else without your permission is not allowed. You can also request a change or cancellation of your data on our site, after which all information about you will be deleted from our website.
The warranty on the product is not valid except for the factory defect described in the item "Return of goods". The product is not subject to return in case of violation of the rules and terms of consumption.
Differences of opinion
Differences of opinion regarding the consumer agreement are resolved through negotiations between the two parties. In case of failure to reach an agreement, the dispute shall be settled in accordance with the court order in accordance with the legislation of Georgia.
It is necessary for the customer to be familiar with the terms of the contract. When placing an order, the service user assumes the responsibility that:
- The contact lens is prescribed by a doctor or optometrist and knows their consumption;
- Knows your own lens settings and optical power;
- Be aware of the dangers that can arise as a result of improper use and misuse of contact lenses;
- The desired glasses code, size, color are precisely selected;
- When using the lens it is necessary to observe the expiration date of the lens. Do not use expired lenses;
- Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before using contact lenses.
- Contact lens cleaning must be done with a special lens fluid. Do not use a damaged lens in case of damage.
- Be sure to store the contact lens in the lens fluid every day.
- Lens fluid is always included in the storage container and should be replaced as the fluid supply is renewed;
- In the case of certain lenses, it is possible to leave them while sleeping. Please verify this information before purchasing a lens;
- Clean the glasses only with the cleaning liquid. Do not use any other means.
- Glasses should be cleaned with a special cleaning cloth;
- To prevent damage, it is recommended to wear glasses with its storage nest;
- When removing the glasses, place them on top of the glass to prevent damage to the lens;
- To avoid damaging the ears of the glasses, remove it with both hands.
- It is not recommended to wear the glasses on the head, it causes damage to the lenses of the glasses, as well as its stalks and deformation of the shape of the glasses;
- Do not leave in the car in direct sunlight;
- Avoid wearing glasses when in contact with liquid containing a chemical additive; (In the pool, at the sea)
In the event that any clause in this agreement conflicts with the law or other legal acts, this agreement is not terminated and the service provider assumes the responsibility to replace the non-compliant clause with a new one. The titles used in the chapters of the agreement are intended to make the text easier to read, and have no legal definition.